Winter Fashion Trends – 20 Style Tips On How To Wear A White T-Shirt This Winter
1. Add boots, a jean jacket, a cozy scarf, and a hat for a cute layered look.
2. Make shorts and a white tee work for winter with a blazer, tights, and booties.
3. Keep it casual by wearing your white tee under an open plaid shirt.
4. Layer your white t-shirt under a sweater to stay extra warm.
5. Pair yours with a skirt and tights. I love the look of this super long coat too.
6. Add a chambray shirt and a utility button-up shirt for seriously cozy layers that still look cool.
7. Since a white t-shirt goes with everything, have fun with your accessories. Go for bold shoes with your white tee and jeans.
8. Front-tuck your white shirt into boyfriend jeans, and add a blazer or leather jacket with heels for a glam outfit.
9. Wear your white tee with leather leggings and a super cozy cardigan.
10. Keep it casual with sneakers and a printed scarf. Add a jacket or sweater if you’re still too cold.
11. Wear your white t-shirt under an open chambray shirt and sneakers for another casual outfit that’s still cute.
12. A fur vest goes perfectly with a white t-shirt – add combat boots to make the look less glam.
13. Tuck your white tee into a pair of high-waisted jeans, and add shoes of your choice.
14. Go for a ’90s vibe by tying a plaid shirt around your waist.
15. Tuck your white tee into a maxi skirt, then add a cropped jacket or blazer to stay warm.
16. Colored jeans are perfect to wear with a white tee because, well… everything goes with a white tee!
17. Stay super comfy with a cozy scarf, leggings, socks, and high boots.
18. Add a blazer and heels to your jeans and white tee combo for a more professional look.
19. You can also wear a colored blazer with slightly cropped jeans.
20. Break up an all black ensemble with a white t-shirt.