MY CHRISTMAS DAY HAIR & MAKEUP | Laura Bradshaw
Hello and MERRY CHRISTMAS! Today I am showing you how I’m doing my Christmas day makeup and hair, in record time! Perfect if you’re crazy like me and will be cooking everyone Christmas dinner…
Hope you all have a LOVELY Christmas. Thank you for supporting me and subscribing for another year, here’s to the next video and the next year of YouTube! xxx
* Simple Rich Moisturiser (* YSL Blur Primer (* Laura Mercier Tinted Moisturiser (* Bourjois Healthy Mix Foundation (* Collection Concealer (* No 7 Loose Powder (* Benefit Hoola Bronzer (* Inika Blush, Peachy Keen (* Maybelline Strobe Highlighter ( – CANT FIND A LINK! Will update!
* YSL Eyebrow Pencil (* L’oreal XTREME Mascara (* Kat Von D Tattoo Liquid Liner (* Urban Decay Naked Heat Palette (* Kat von D Liquid Lipstick (
* Real Techniques Foundation Brush (* Real Techniques Powder Brush (* Real Techniques Blush Brush (* Real Techniques Eyeshadow Brush (* Real Techniques Tapered Eyeshadow Brush (
* Got2b Dry Shampoo (Available in Primark!
* Got2b Glued Hairspray (* Wet Brush (
* Enrapture Totem Styler (
SIMILAR TONGS (25mm barrel)
* Babyliss Curl Pro, £18.50 (* Babyliss Dial A Heat, £37.50 (* NuMe Classic Wand, £60 (* ghd Curve Soft Curl Tong, £100 (
Jumper – Primark
*All above links are affiliate
Fashion Blog –
Email me – firstname.lastname@example.org
*Some items in my videos are sometimes gifted to me by PR’s. I would never post about an item unless I would recommend it to a friend, so you can be sure to have my full honest opinion. Any sponsored videos will be marked accordingly. I use affiliate links which means I make a small amount from the sales they create, these links are marked above.