Tis the season for sweets, treats and self-expression. Create a fairytale-inspired Sugar Plum Fairy Look with Senior Artist Cher Webb!
Shop the look now! http://www.maccosmetics.com/collections-mac-nutcracker-sweet
Pro Longwear Concealer
Feline Kohl Power Eye Pencil / Nutcracker Sweet
Mustache Magic Dust Eye Shadow / Nutcracker Sweet
Rabblerouser Magic Dust Eye Shadow / Nutcracker Sweet
Upward Lash mascara
Sweet Vision Magic Dust Powder / Nutcracker Sweet
Leap of Delight Lipstick / Nutcracker Sweet
Flamboyish Lipstick / Nutcracker Sweet
1. Prep skin with Pro Longwear Concealer.
2. Apply Kohl Power Eye Pencil in Feline onto the waterline and lower lash line and smudge with a 219 Brush.
3. Then apply Feline along the upper lash line, smudging with a 219 Brush and pulling colour upwards. Blend out across the eyelid using a 217 Brush.
4. Apply Blot Powder/Pressed with a 217 Brush to the upper part of the eyelid, blending into the brow bone.
5. Gently press Magic Dust Eye Shadow in Mustache to the inner and outer corner of the eyes using a 219 Brush and blend the colour through with a 217 Brush. Be sure to leave the centre of the eyelids clean.
6. Dab Magic Dust Eye Shadow in Rabblerouser to the centre of the eyelids, using a 239 Brush. Blend the colours through the socket of the eye up to the brow bone, using a 224 Brush.
7. Curl lashes.
8. Apply Upward Lash mascara to the top lashes, starting from the roots. Then gently tap the mascara along the lower lashes.
9. Go back and dab more Rabblerouser to the centre of the eyelids to intensify the look.
10. Apply Magic Dust Powder in Sweet Vision to the apples of cheeks following through to the cheekbones, using a 163 Brush.
11. Apply Pigment in Kitschmas to the centre of the eyes, using a 239 Brush.
12. Mix Lipstick in Leap of Delight and Flamboyish, and apply to the lips using a 248 Brush. Intensify the look by adding more Lipstick in Flamboyish to the centre of the lips, using your finger to blend the colours.
13. Finish the look by applying Lipglass Clear to the centre of the lips, using a 248 Brush.